Wednesday, November 19, 2014

It's time!!!! Fun-a-Day 2015 approaches!

Oh my!


Guys, it's time to start thinking about your projects for January, already! As a reminder, Fun-a-Day is a month-long project (January 1-31), during which participants do something fun every day, and document it to show in a group art show at the end of the project.


Go here and sign yourself up! Do it! I can't wait to see what you are all thinking of!


It is one of my favorite times of the year, and I am delighted to organize it again this year and to see all the amazing art you bonkers folks put together. I don't know if I'm a little extra mushy due to impending holiday-ness, but it is such a joy for me to get these little updates from you guys through the month and to share them with everybody else and encourage you all along the way. I am excited to do it again!


But of course (as always!) I don't do it alone! Tons of folks help out every year, in all sorts of ways, and if you're interested in lending a hand, shoot an email over to funadaypgh@gmail.com!


xo


Emma

No comments: